Become a Donor Mom
If you are a healthy breastfeeding mother with an infant up to 12 months and wish to donate breast milk, then please refer to the eligibility criteria. Should you meet the requirements then please follow the link to the milk banks and contact one in your area.
- Not regularly consume hard liquor
- Not on regular medication
- Not a total vegetarian
- Not suffered from Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS or TB
- Not had a blood transfusion or a tattoo in the last 12 months
- Not had a measles, mumps and rubella vaccine in the last month
Please see milk banks in your area who can advise you on how you can get involved.
Possible areas of involvement include:
- recruiting donor mothers
- collecting breast milk
- raising awareness about the importance of breastfeeding